We are doing our best for fair and transparent management under the management philosophy of “We contribute to human society by creating the best products and services based on human resources and technology”.
Code of Ethics
The purpose of this regulation is to establish ethical corporate culture and to establish the necessary matters for transparent management and responsible management realization by compliance with all laws and regulations on the ethical basis of the employees(In this regulation, “employee” means all persons engaged in the relevant business.) of Seongji Industrial Co., Ltd(referred to as “the Company”).
② The Company shall establish and operate the organizations and systems necessary for ethical management and shall establish and enforce relevant internal regulations, as prescribed by these regulations.
② Customers shall be notified of the matters that need their attention for their interests and safety in order to make sure that they understand.
③ Employees shall explain the tenor and spirit of the Code of Ethics to customers and endeavor together to create a clean and transparent trading environment and to maintain fair trade order.
④ The Company shall not engage in any form of offense, such as tax evasion, accounting fraud or environmental pollution, of the customer company.
② Employees shall not engage in unfair trade practices such as collusion with competitors on production, price, bidding, and market segmentation.
③ Employees shall not use any advantageous position to make any kind of compensation or unreasonable demands to our customers and dealers.
The Company shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, religion, political affiliation, membership status, or marital status in employment practices such as employment, promotion, compensation and educational opportunities.
Basic Ethics of Employees
④ To maintain fairness in the performance of duties, the following actions shall not be taken.
2. Joint investment, acquisition of common property or cash loan with interested parties
3. Private profit-making behavior using the job
4. Manipulating documents and counting
5. Interfering with other fair job performance
Your precious word is the cornerstone of transparent management.
Compensation for Reports of Irregularity
- Bribes (including money and goods) and entertainment from traders
- Transactions between traders and employees
- Disturbance, prerogative and equity investments of traders
- Misappropriation, larceny and seeking personal profit of the Company public funds
- Work discipline relevant facts
- Leakage of the Company information and outflow of human resources
- Other irregularities or corruptions cases